Colgate® Optic White® Toothpaste
Colgate® Optic White® Toothpaste Goes Beyond Surface Stain Removal to Deeply Whiten Teeth
- Enamel-safe toothpaste with 1% hydrogen peroxide formula
- The special maximum fluoride formula fortifies enamel for a strong white smile, while providing all the benefits of standard fluoride toothpaste for daily use.
- Whitens teeth by three shades†
- Pleasant mint flavour
- Whitens and fortifies enamel
- Removes stains ordinary toothpaste don’t
- Fortifies enamel for a strong white smile and helps prevent tartar
- Fights cavities and freshens breath
†After 4 weeks use. Individual results may vary.
Indications: Helps protect against cavities
Brush thoroughly at least twice a day or as directed by your dental professional. Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water. Do not use for children 6 years of age or less.
Other Colgate products related to Caries
- Colgate® Children's Toothpaste
- Colgate® Kids' Toothbrushes
- Colgate® Colgate Personalised Range
- Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief Desensitising Polishing Paste
- Colgate® Neutrafluor 5000 Plus
- Colgate® Orthodontic Toothbrush
- Colgate® Slimsoft™ Ultra Compact Head Toothbrush
- Colgate® 360°® Ultra Compact Head Toothbrush
- Colgate Total® Professional Toothbrush
- Colgate® ProClinical™ A1500 Electric Toothbrush
- Colgate® NeutraFluor 220 Alcohol Free Mouthwash
- Colgate® Neutrafluor 900 Mouthwash
- Colgate® Duraphat® Varnish
- Colgate® Maximum Cavity Protection plus Sugar Acid NeutraliserTM
Other Colgate products related to Whitening
Yes, Colgate® Optic White® is a daily anticavity fluoride toothpaste that provides daily oral care and whitening that your patients will love.
No. When used as directed, Colgate® Optic White® has not been shown to increase sensitivity in patients.
Yes. When used as directed, best results are achieved in 4 weeks, but you can recommend continued use for patients to keep a white smile. In addition to providing whitening results, Optic White® provides all of the benefits of standard fluoride toothpaste and can be used daily.
Colgate® Optic White® toothpaste is formulated to be used daily and is enamel‐safe.
All Colgate® Toothpastes are designed to be used as everyday toothpastes. They are safe to use on all types of dental work, including braces; however, Colgate® Optic White® will whiten only natural teeth.
Colgate® 360°® Ultra Compact HeadDesigned for a whole-mouth clean, Colgate® 360°® includes revolutionary features to clean teeth, cheeks, and tongue.View product »
Colgate® ProClinical™ A1500 ElectricThe first electric toothbrush with Smart Sensors to automatically adjust speed and motion to clean different tooth surfaces, based on the position it is held in the mouth.View product »
Colgate® NeutraFluor® 5000 PlusPreviDent® 5000 Dry Mouth (Rx) 1.1% Sodium Fluoride Prescription Strength ToothpasteView product »
Colgate® Colgate Personalised RangeDesigned for a whole-mouth clean, Colgate® 360°® includes revolutionary features to clean teeth, cheeks, and tongue.View product »
Colgate Children'sDesigned to encourage children to brush!View product »