Colgate Optic White® Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen
A convenient way for your patients to get whiter teeth at home, in just 2 days.*
The range includes:
- A premium portable 4-Syringe kit (12.44g)
- A conventient 2-Syringe kit (6.22g)
- Specially designed with polishing bristles and stain removers to help remove plaque and surface stains
- Raised bristle cleaning tip provides better access to posterior areas
- Cheek and tongue cleaner helps to remove odour-causing bacteria, leaving your patients with a whole mouth clean
- Contains the same whitening ingredient dentists use, but in a lower strength 4.5% formula
- Whiter teeth in just 2 days with the Colgate Optic White® Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen*
- *For best whitening results, continue to use as directed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Brush with your regular toothpaste. The Colgate Optic White® toothbrush is specially designed with polishing bristles and stain removers to help remove surface stains.
Apply gel to each tooth, no waiting, no rinsing. The whitening pen contains the whitening ingredient dentists use, in a lower strength formula for regular use. Do not swallow. For best results, use twice daily for the initial three days then continue to brush normally and only use gel as needed, following the recommended dosage, until the pen is empty.
Store pen inside brush.
Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid contact with gums. NOT TO BE TAKEN. Do not use with children under the age of 12.
Whitening pen is not intended to whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.
Per the instructions on pack, if the whitening gel is used every day, twice a day, the pen lasts approximately three weeks. However, usage studies found that once consumers start seeing results (within ~1 week), they become less diligent about about application. In those instances, the pen typically lasts between 6-12 weeks.
It’s difficult to put a time frame on whitening effects. It varies from person to person and also with diet, lifestyle and initial degree of staining (i.e. smoking, wine, etc.). We recommend that you use the product as needed in order to maintain the efficacy.
Yes. Optic White™ Toothbrush has been specially designed to remove surface stains and the Optic White™ gel contains peroxide, to deeply and safely whiten. Studies have shown no harmful effects on tooth enamel when used as directed.
Make sure you put the lid on the pen or store it inside the toothbrush. We recommend doing so because improper storage of the pen increases the likelihood of introducing moisture and other foreign particles into the product, which in turn can cause product instability.
Yes. The pen has a shelf life of 18 months.