Colgate® Peroxyl Alcohol Free Mouthwash

Oral Cleanser containing hydrogen peroxide.

Product Details

  • Colgate Peroxyl Mouth Wash 
    Hydrogen Peroxide 1.5% w/v

    Colgate® Peroxyl is an oral antiseptic mouth wash with a unique oxygenating cleansing action.

    • Helps remove debris from hard to reach areas of the mouth
    • The rapid release of oxygen has an antibacterial effect on anaerobic bacteria
    • Facilitates healing and alleviates discomfort caused by minor mouth and gum irritations, such as gum inflammation, soreness and mouth ulcers.

    PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS

    • Rapid release of oxygen
    • Ready mixed formulation

    PRODUCT BENEFITS

    • Helps remove debris
    • Antibacterial effect on anaerobic bacteria
    • Alleviates discomfort
    • Increases patient compliance
    • Convenient to use
  • PRODUCT INDICATION:

    Minor mouth irritations.

    PRODUCT BENEFITS:

    Helps mechanically debride the mouth while having an antibacterial effect on anaerobic bacteria. Ready mixed formulation makes Colgate Peroxyl convenient to use while helping to increase patient compliance.

    MODE OF ACTION:

    The rapid release of oxygen has an antibacterial effect on anaerobic bacteria. This facilitates healing and alleviates discomfort caused by minor mouth and gum irritations, such as gum inflammation, soreness and mouth ulcers.

  • COLGATE PEROXYL MOUTH WASH

    This product is protected by a tamper evident sleeve. Do not accept if sleeve has been removed. To open child safety cap squeeze smooth sides while turning. Reclose tightly. Peroxyl is a ready mixed, mint flavoured oral cleanser, containing hydrogen peroxide 1.5%w/v. When Peroxyl comes into contact with mouth tissue, oxygen is released in a pleasant bubbling action. This provides mechanical cleansing which flushes out mouth debris and helps in the relief of minor mouth and gum irritations. These include the soreness and discomfort caused by dentures, orthodontic appliances and some dental treatments.

    DIRECTIONS FOR USE

    Adults and children over 6 years: Mouthwash with half a capful (10ml) for 1 minute. Spit out. Use twice daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children 6-12 years should use under the supervision of an adult. Not recommended for use in children under 6 years of age.

    WARNINGS

    Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes. If sore mouth symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult a dentist or doctor. 

    Made in USA. Store below 25ºC.